What is the difference between your cleansers?Updated a year ago
We have 4 different sulfate-free cleansers, which provide different benefits and different intensities of
- Curl Quenching Conditioning Wash is a cleansing conditioner. It’s a very gentle cleanser that moisturises and detangles without stripping away natural oils. We recommend it for all curl types, it's particularly beneficial for medium to coarse hair. It can be used every wash day, but we do recommend clarifying with a clarifying shampoo every other week or at least
once a month to really detox your scalp and melt down all build-up.
- Essential Moisture Cleanser is a moisturising low-poo shampoo suitable for frequent use. It increases moisture by 87% and provides long-lasting frizz control. Its foaming action ensures a thorough cleanse without stripping the hair of its natural oils.
- Vivid Tones Vibrancy Shampoo is a moisturising low-poo shampoo. It is gentle
enough to be used every wash day, but it offers a deeper cleanse than our Cowash.
This could work better for fine hair that tends to be weighed down by cleansing
conditioners, but it's also down to personal preference: if you prefer a more
traditional-feeling shampoo, which slightly foams, you’re going to love this one.
- Shine Shampoo is very similar to our Vibrancy Shampoo, but it doesn’t have a
fragrance, It has been dermatologically tested so it’s great for most people with a sensitive scalp or anyone who doesn’t like clashing scents in their hair products.
- Core Strength Shampoo is a protein-enriched strengthening shampoo. Although this cleanser will foam like a traditional shampoo it does not dry the hair out because of its very gentle ingredients. It is suitable for frequent use, is colour safe and protects against breakage.
- Wash and Scrub Detox Pro-Biotic: this is our deeper cleanser. It is a clarifying shampoo which is amazing to really purify your scalp and get rid of all build-up. It is also an exfoliator, so it will help scrub your scalp and remove any dead skin cells for a really thorough detox.
Because of its clarifying action, we recommend not to use it every day, but to
alternate it with a milder cleanser (like the Cowash or the Vibrancy Shampoo).