What is the difference between your leave-in conditioners?Updated 7 months ago
Our leave-in conditioners mainly differ in their texture and moisturising properties.
Lightweight formulas are best for finer hair types, while thicker formulas are great for
Medium to coarse hair.
- Moisture Memory Reactivator is our lightest leave-in conditioner. It’s a spray milk that doesn’t weigh down even the finest of hair. Can be used as a leave-in conditioner or to refresh curls in between washes. Suitable for all curl types; especially good for fine hair.
- Weightless Air Dry Cream is our most versatile leave-in, it’s enriched with ingredients like Castor Oil, Babassu, and Jojoba that provide enough nourishment to all hair types without weighing it down.
- Shine Cream is similar in function to the Weightless Air Dry Cream, however, it is fragrance-free, and dermatologically tested so it’s suitable for most people with scalp sensitivities or those that don’t like fragrance.
- Multi-tasking Conditioner is a light cream, enriched with proteins to strengthen the
hair, and it can also be used as a rinse-out or deep conditioner.
- Curl Conditioning Oil-in-Cream is our richest formula. It’s a thick cream designed to quench and moisturise the thirstiest hair types.